Saturday, June 19, 2010

My babies found a new home.

Our babies...ahem....aprons and dresses...have gone to a new temporary home. Temporary because they are at the "Find Your Fabulous" boutique in Iowa Falls, Iowa...awaiting to be found and purchased by the perfect owner. Here is a small sampling of the products that were taken.


These are our new sack dresses. One of each of these was taken to FYF (Find Your Fabulous). We have new material for these and will have more to offer soon!
Sack dresses are so much fun because there are so many different ways you can tie them!



Americano style. These are some of my favorite colors...and to combine them with coffee...is even better!


One of our new Mens line aprons. American flags.

I know...I keep using the word "favorite" but there are so many that are in my top favorites.
This apron is a vintage style, and we have 3 in stock.



\
Watermelon and Cherries

This fancy- pretty-pink-vintage style-polka dot creation only lasted 30 minutes at the last Farmers market. Actually, we had a lady come in and buy 2 aprons for her daughter who owns a restaurant!
This is the second one that is going to the restaurant owner



A few ladies commented in a Blog Frog discussion with me that we have great products, but our photos don't do them justice....let me tell you...I KNOW! It drives me crazy, and for that reason we will have better photos soon! I have a few models coming for a photo shoot later this week! Thanks for your support everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment