Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mother/Child Duo's

Lets face it...one of the most wonderful experiences as an adult is passing on our knowledge to our children. What a better way to do just that...than to share a cooking experience with them? I don't just wear my apron to cook though...I really like wearing it when I am doing house work of any kind. What child wouldn't want to put on an apron just like mom and work right along side them!?

First up is my favorite. I.LOVE.TOILE! This toile cotton fabric is a heavy duty fabric and just simply beautiful!

Beige & Red Toile w/ Beige & Red striped pockets -(Mother/Child Pair)
Mother size-One Size Fits Most: Price: $35.00 (Product#20)
Child size 7-8: Price: $25.00 (Product#21)

Pretty in Pink


Pink & Black Squares w/ Flowers-Child (Mother Child Trio)
Mother-Size: One Size Fits most: Price $30.00 (Product#17)
Child-Size: 7-8: Price: $20.00 (Product#16)
Child-Size 5-6: Price: $20.00 (Product#15)


John Deere Green Pink


John Deere Pink lined with White-Child-(Mother/Child Pair)
Mother: Size-One Size Fits Most: Price $35.00 (Product# 27)
Child: Size: 5-6 Price: $20.00 (Product# 26)

No comments:

Post a Comment